Thread: WTB: Chrome button push door handles; Hirschmann aerial; oil cooler; wiring plugs

WTB: Chrome button push door handles; Hirschmann aerial; oil cooler; wiring plugs

For my '69 B-Series LWB S. Nice condition but not concours required..not fussed about original packaging!. Need shipping to UK.

Exterior chrome door handles - push button type - pair

Hirschmann aerial - sensible price please for a good one

Front mounted oil cooler and associated pipework from rear thermostat....mine has totally dissappeared. Or does anyone know where they are available as a full kit new that are period correct?

The metal board in front of the engine with the three wiring plugs has gone AWOL. Any suggestions - is anyone selling new plug sockets?

Thanks

Matthew

You can buy the front cooler and oil lines new from Porsche. Not identical to the original Behr but mounts the same and won't leak (tough finding good originals without giving a kidney up). Good luck if you don't have an oil cooler shield as used ones are almost non-existent but after searching around for 2 years not wanting to spend $800+ for a repo from Carpoint I found the below. They are legit and I did receive it in the US. Very nice piece.

https://www.rosepassion.com/en/parts...032?r=k6tc8x28
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757

Brilliant....this is such a responsive forum....many thanks Scott72.....

Do you still have the hard lines going from the oil console up the the front? As you probably know in 69 they run through the rockers so if they were removed at some point you need to pull your rocker.
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757

Thanks...they have all gone...but so have the rockers!!!! It's a big job!!!

Not cheap but these guys are in Europe and seem to have through rocker oil lines. Porsche used to have them out of Germany but that was a few years ago and my guess is they are gone. Can look for used but seem to be somewhat rare.

https://www.parts-wise.com/porsche-3...sing-/p247084/
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757