Thread: Early (65/66 and 68/69) Driver Doors, Door Handles, & Durant Door Mirror

Banned

Early (65/66 and 68/69) Driver Doors, Door Handles, & Durant Door Mirror

Early Driver doors. I am thinking two are 65/66 doors and one is a 68/69. One is stamped with a a two digit number "33" on the back. These were stored indoors and are in pretty good condition considering the age. There are no major rust holes or damage. One door has a dent on the inside along the window outlet. I can sell the doors without the handles and mirror or together. Prices are for individual parts.

I am looking for $250 per door. REDUCED. $155 per door. Does not include the handles or mirrors.

$65 per door handle for the early door handles

$150 for the pair of 68/69 door handles

$50 for the early Durant mirror with no glass SOLD!

$175 for the early Durant mirror. I believe its a reproduction. It has glass but it is stained with patina.

All prices plus shipping and pay pal fees if applicable.

Feel free to email, text or message with questions.

Thanks!

Robert Liberty
    rliberty@911sportscars.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rliberty; 07-17-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Banned
    Early Durant with no glass sold. I tried to price these items fairly. Reasonable offers welcome as I am going to clear out a large amount of parts. Thanks!

Banned
    Prices Reduced. Thanks!

Banned
    Prices reduced again. I am really trying to clear some parts out of here. Thanks!

$150 per door. Does not include the handles or mirrors.

$50 per door handle for the early door handles

$150 for the pair of 68/69 door handles

$175 for the Durant mirror. I believe it is an early reproduction. It has glass but it is stained with patina.