Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porsche Racing RSR Parts for Sale Germany

Porsche Racing RSR Parts for Sale Germany

Hey guys,

I have a few RSR and 2,7 rs Tanks for sale. Two of the RSR Tanks are completely original, and one of them is a Replica which happens to be lighter than the original ones. The 2,7rs tank is made of steel and has a tiny bit of Rust on the underside.

I have an Aluminium front fender, which shows a little dent.

Furthermore two racing doors made from Fiberglass

And a whole lot of US Spec speedometers. Worldwide shipping can off course be discussed.

Attached find a few photos. I have more detailed photos if interested. I’m happy to take serious offers on the parts.

Regards Laslo

I'm interested in that fan housing email me Daniel.giardullo@gmail.com thank you

The steel 2.7 RS tank that was used in U.K. was the stock series production steel one because of regulators rules — but was there a different 73 RS steel one than series tank? Not aware of it although maybe an odd different steel one got used in race of rally by exception? I used to have a factory RSR 110 plastic tank that I sold but a different shape and filler from the 73 plastic tank as used insome markets including the 73 RS. Wasn’t series production steel used with air con on RS - if I recall correctly but memory maybe unreliable on that ?

Prices please
    1962 356 S Cab gone
    1967 911S Coupe
    2008 RS60 Boxster gone
    1973.5 911T targa soft window Gone
    Runge 008 Gone
    2002 996 TT x-50 Gone
    2016 Boxster GTS pts gulf orange
    1969 912 SWT pts green

Can I be FRANK with you ?

Live everyday like it's your last .
    Eventually you'll be right.

+1, prices would be good. That fender is calling my name.

None of these items are from a RSR.
    Mike

Member #226 R Gruppe Life Member #147
    I’m with Mike. Plastic tank looks RS, steel tank looks like 100L

Quote Originally Posted by mike curnow View Post
    None of these items are from a RSR.
    1st Post (oh and German) BAMM KAAPOW but hey, I'm Sergeant Shultz "I know nothing"
    Mark

Deleted. Thanks
    Last edited by rower; 03-15-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Seargant Schulz here again:
    I was thinking of the following prices in Euros:
    Plastic Tanks 1800 each
    Steel Tank 100L €2400
    Aluminium Fender €3500
    Fan Shroud €1400
    Carrera RS Spoiler € 2500
    Tachometer € 380
    All prices are off course negotiable. If you are seriously interested I will send detailed photos of the part, as I don’t want to spam the forum full with photos.

Regards,

Laslo