Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genuine Factory Restoration Book 58 pages Zuffenhausen 2010.

Genuine Factory Restoration Book 58 pages Zuffenhausen 2010.

Genuine Factory Restoration Book 58 pages.

This is a rare Factory restore book for a 1969 S 911 Targa from April 2010 at the Porsche Classic in Zuffenhausen 58 pages and a very cool history for the car and all details regarding the factory restore at Porsche Classic restore.

58 pages and a very cool history for the car.

1100 USD + shipping and pay&pal fee.

Thanks

Pm for more pictures.

69-S-Targa - 1.jpg

69-S-Targa - 2.jpg

69-S-Targa - 3.jpg

69-S-Targa - 4.jpg

69-S-Targa - 5.jpg

69-S-Targa - 13.jpg

69-S-Targa - 14.jpg

69-S-Targa - 15.jpg

69-S-Targa - 16.jpg

69-S-Targa - 17.jpg

Seems a little strange to pay for a factory restoration that includes the book then let car and record get separated.

How did this get separated from the car, and what's the VIN? The most appropriate buyer is whoever has the car now.
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

This is tragic that it got separated from the car. Would be worth much more to the actual owner of that car. Is the VIN in the book?

Were books like this meant to highlight a particular car, or just showcase what the factory restoration team could do? Regardless, marrying it to the actual car in the pictures would be priceless.
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

I had chat with the guy who leads the factory dept who do restoration at Essen and impression was it is a record of the restoration of the specific car. Showed me one and if I recall It was in a presentation box. It should be with the car and current owner as essentially the cost of the book (not massive but not zero) was part of the bundle of things costed. Could of course be a duplicate book as I suppose the one shown to me at Essen as example wasn’t only would hope original was with the car.

Steve

Also if current owner needs one maybe the factory has the content to run of another copy free or cheap at cost as goodwill given they would’ve received a sizeable payment for the full restoration work.

This book is for this car, as you get for all cars that Porsche Classic restore, as Steve writes you get a box after you paid and picked the car! were interesting reading and all the process.

I have 10 pieces a preprint, it was for check the final version, just color copies and will sell off some of them as well, just cleaning a bit in my Porsche offices.

The preprint color copies I will charges 200 USD + pay&pal and shipping

Yes, sholud be cool if the original book find the current owner, had this for many years, and the car was ready 2010 and if I remember correct cars was delivered 2006-07 is not too bad condition too Porsches Zuffenhausen it is all in the book.

Car was restored at the end of 1980 in Japan, and then later by Porsche Classic in Zuffenhausen, a very nice store how they have track down all owners, it seems to be a famous guy in Japan that both and owned the car for many years.

I have been many times at Porsche Classic Zuffenhausen, the interesting is that you never see a car from them at sell that is done from Zuffenhasen. I have newer sean that anyway and started with Porsche 1980

So fun Story from Zuffenhausen back from 2013 then restored a 912 and the cast was back then close to 200,000 Euro.

It is a nice book to have if you planing to restore a 911 and aiming for the Porsche Classic quality.

Thanks

New price 900 USD + pay/pal and shipping cost, nice to have if you like to restore the car Porsche dose .

Thanks.

Car long gong !

Lower prices 800:- USD + shiping Thanks

Orginal book for the car !New prices 700 USD + ship and pay/pal very rare book ! car is long gone !

member #1515
    I actually knew Tetsu, he raced F3 in Britain and went on to manage other Japanese drivers I believe. Really nice guy. Maybe Steve (911MRP) remembers him.
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs