Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too stressed...

Too stressed...

Post deleted, thanks.Attachment 528438
    Last edited by Soterik; 09-06-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Everyone needs a refuge, especially in these trying times. We've been spending most weekends at the lakehouse in NH, my phone doesn't work there so it's a true paradise. And when in doubt, I can tell the world to kiss my bass!

---Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Between covid, my health, my oldest son's welfare, etc etc, just beyond stressed... As I'm sure many of you are the same... So, I'm trying to relax on the deck of our inner city Oasis. Top floor deck on my home which is an old machine shop in the maritime industrial area of Seattle.
    I don't "do" Facebook... This is it...
    Agreed on all points Eric. That looks beautiful. I go to my backyard and try to clear my head of all that's going on in the world, and in my world. I don't "do" Facebook either.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Between covid, my health, my oldest son's welfare, etc etc, just beyond stressed... As I'm sure many of you are the same... So, I'm trying to relax on the deck of our inner city Oasis. Top floor deck on my home which is an old machine shop in the maritime industrial area of Seattle.
    I don't "do" Facebook... This is it...
    Enjoy that view (and deck) more! I removed some flowers and planted cucumbers and tomatoes in its place (zucchini next); has been very fulfilling watering them every morning and watching them grow - gives me renewed hope...best of luck!
    1957 356A Cab Condor Yellow
    1970 911E Targa “CONDA G”
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1972 911T Targa Glaserblau
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

Love the view. I miss the salt air. The great lakes are lovely, but just not the same.
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

That’s an amazing set up Eric! Is that near Ballard?

I wish you all the best too. It’s such a stressful time.

Eric

Awesome view. I'm going fishing this afternoon. I've been a good boy and isolated myself from most everyone since March 1 except my wife, kids, my Porsche pediatricians, and a farm about 20 min from my house with a stocked pond, woods and the Cuyahoga River for fishing pike, small mouth bass and other creatures. And I did do a track weekend with NASA at Mid Ohio and a private track day at Mid Ohio. Itchin' to get out more, but we all must be patient.

Nice I like it!
    Joe Annicelli
    Early 911S Registry #751
    Polo Red/Black 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe "Walter"
    Black/Red 1967 Alfa GTJr. Coupe "Nero"
    Italian Red 1994 Ducati 900SS/SP looks fast standing still
    Italian Red 1957 Gilera 150 Sport

Ahhhh the sixties... I envision myself one early Saturday morning wearing plaid shorts, black shoes with white socks smoking a cigarette heading to the hardware store to buy a bag of nails.
    SWB cars are an acquired taste however once acquired theirs no turning back.

Thumbs up

Makes me want to slowly exhale and smile ....

Thank you Eric... and all
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Thank you for the post Eric.
    Stress is a silent killer and as men we don't always openly talk about it.
    over the weekend my son and I drove up to a bit of waterfront land I own up on the Kaipara Harbour in Northland and I always feel a drop in my BP when I get there. This was actually the 1st time I has taken the 911 up there as the gravel road has always been really rough but I had been told that it had been re graded (quite a nice rally sprint now )
    A lot of the native trees have perished due to the drought we had over the past 10 months but the grass is now again green.
    Our cars give us pleasure but todays day to day grind has upped the anti on the anxieties we all live under so...
    Stay safe, stay healthy and be kind.

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg
    Mark