I did not find a previous thread so started this one. I am not certain of exactly what combinations of struts, hubs, calipers, and rotors were standard on which models, and what the upgrades were for each. What I want to do after establishing a base set is to document the options available to upgrade.
M103 is an option for at least the 911T to upgrade to Koni shocks all around; supposed to be available 1970 & 71. M402 succeeded M103 for 1972 and applied to 911T & E for a price of $83 and M402 for 911S cost $41. I am guessing from the pricing that the brake calipers were upgraded also; thus they got the S calipers.
Note that these prices are a differential price between the new parts and those they replace. Many options are priced this way except those where there is nothing to replace.

A couple of questions. Did the 911T get solid rotors with unspaced M calipers front and/or rear? If solid rotors on the front, were the hubs different? If solid rotors on the front, was there an option to upgrade to vented rotors and spaced calipers? When did vented front rotors become standard on all models? When did vented rear rotors become standard on all models? The 912E can be included in this discussion.