Thread: Early bronze (?) window frame

Early bronze (?) window frame

I have this piece and would welcome opinions on value. It says what is it on a sticker that was on the window frame, but I'm unsure what to price it at.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks

Name:  IMG_2588.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  192.2 KBName:  IMG_2589.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  181.2 KBName:  IMG_2587.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  166.9 KB

The chrome is not spectacular and will need to be rechromed. $100 bucks plus shipping. Maybe less, pls post close ups of the scratches, gouges and joints/screws. On the trailing edge vertical piece at the top there appears to be some crud or a reflection. Need more pixs.

Thanks JackMan, will post some extra pics when I get to the shop.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.