Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakewell Customer service

I would have thought, for goodwill, Lakewell would work something out here. The pieces can be resold, it’s not like they’ve been cut or damaged in any way. Fully accept they don’t have to, but a small price to pay for goodwill...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Here's the math.
    For the cost to them of one mat (50%) this could of been sorted (@ 50% I am stumping up for one mat @ 90Eur plus 93Eur full cost to ship), 20% is just rude and
    stupid.
    When I metnioned to a friend that they were offereing 20% he said "that's good!" I said it's crap. He thought that in my next purchase they were offering 20% discount as a sign of good faith on top of sending the correct ones accross for free.
    They would of had to sort the stuff up regardless within the 14 days return policy period because both mats supplied are wrong.
    Thanks for the comment on car nvr2mny, hope your carpets are correct.
    S Registry#2021

Id like to know how you order something from them with specific details such as binding type. They had no provision for a message in their order prodedure and they didnt answer my email. Great way to do business.