Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: @AK - 2018 Porsche 991.2 GT3 Touring 2k-miles SoCal

FS: @AK - 2018 Porsche 991.2 GT3 Touring 2k-miles SoCal

Removed...
    Last edited by Jeff Tighe; 07-20-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Tough sell...wrong seats, wrong brakes, rubber dash
    Don't shoot the messenger, that's what the Touring market wants.....

How much is Paul paying the moderators to look the other way and delete comments?

What is going on here, anyone care to enlighten?

Hi George,

Jeff Tighe is the old neighbor of our shop and a BMW guy who also hangs out with the P-car folks. He moved his shop but still watches the stuff we get and sometimes likes to post it here on the forum if he thinks it pertains. Less than 5% of the cars we get end up here.

That's all. Apparently Mike Dileo is bitter about it and I don't know why. The content is relevant to the kind of cars Early S guys like. However, if the general consensus is the members of this forum don't want my cars to be posted, I'll ask Jeff to stop. I just didn't think it was all that offensive. Go figure. I need more coffee...too early in the week for this crap.

1966 BMW 1600 (one of first in U.S.)
    1967 VW Beetle Sedan (Honeymoon car)
    1984 Porsche 928S (Hindenburg)
    1986/1973 Backdated 911 Coupe (R Gruppe/La Tortuga)
    1987 Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo
    1988 Porsche 944 Turbo S
    1999 BMW M Coupe (Race soon to be Rally)
    2003 Jaguar S-Type R Supercharged (family hauler/rain car)
    2004 Porsche 996 GT3
    2005 Chevy Express 16-passenger van (for hauling everything else)

http://www.autokennel.com

Information is power. Thank you for such.

seems an odd turn of events here....I'm a fan of Autokennel and I've had great luck buying from Paul....no luck at all, really---he gets great cars, often previously owned by EarlyS members, R gruppe guys, etc. Even tho this particular car isn't an Early S, it does seem like it belongs, many of us are driving around in some interesting water-cooled cars in addition to our early cars.

Not sure what the hype is really about here, it looks like Jeff Tighe is simply just posting some of the cooler stuff passing thru the AutoKennel, it's nice to be reminded to check out the AK site from time to time. I do remember a time a short while back where Paul was sponsoring the cars for sale section, it seems he's playing by the rules.....and if not, I'm sure the moderators would be extremely quick to correct that.

So....is there a problem?
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

I have to chuckle. We've been through this once before but to recap; these posts are not written by 'Jeff Tighe' but by Paul himself. I assume it is to get around whatever policy there is here about for-profit businesses posting on the Early S Registry. What I object to is the double standard that is applied by the moderators, not the content of Paul's ads or the fact that he's in business to buy and sell interesting cars.

Would Jeff Tighe care to chime in?

didn't realize this was such a crisis issue. Not sure what the fuss is all about. But, no problem. No skin off my back. I won't post any more. Sorry to pee in people's wheaties? -out