Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Gauging interest in reproduction of early style SWB muffler

Looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by 718RSK View Post
    Prototype of the later “S” system with the single shield ready to be fitted to engine for fitment checkAttachment 584174

Attachment 584175
    Hi J,
    One question is still unanswered: Are there wrinkles on the inside of the bend in the end-tube?
    Tx!
    Kr,
    E

Nope, no wrinkles. We had to draw the line somewhere as much as I wanted them

Any word on the 67 S yet?

Is it too late to be included in the ‘66 run?
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Should I continue to hold my breath or is this ended without '67S muffler?

Quote Originally Posted by doigthom View Post
    I’m lost too. I wanted a perfect reproduction 67S muffler dated 8.66 very badly. However, for 2.500€ it must be more than 100% correct, including wrinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by doigthom View Post
    No, they will be available shortly. We are waiting for a next batch of parts to be finished

I have to remember that patience is a virtue Thanks for update.

Should I still be holding my breath and/or money?