Hello, Inheriting a '76 911S from my younger brother. Not the way I would have wanted to get one, if in fact I would have ever gotten one, more of a classic american car/truck guy, but here I am. He bought the car out of Chicago about 22 years ago, has probably put less than 5,000 miles on it in that time. Presents very well, had it painted about 5 years back, nice interior, starts, runs, stops. Took it around the block last week, I like it, looking forward to some rode trips this fall. I am pretty sure he has done nothing to the brakes or suspension and other than new valve guides or something like that, nothing to the engine either. It has 107,000 miles on it. Pretty much of a do it your selfer guy most of my life and still do some tinkering, at 69 I just realize my limitations more. Have been on Elephant Racing looking at their suspension kits, expensive, and watching some video's on swapping out bushings and such, I can do that, so here I am seeking guidance. I will not be racing it/track time, just some spirited driving, twisty's and whatever I can find. I feel to enjoy it the most, I feel I need to upgrade the suspension. Elephant has a number of street performance packages, 1 & 2, number 2 has new torsion bars and probably some other things... Your thoughts would be appreciated. I really want to love it and keep it in the family and hand on down...