Thread: Original Recaro Rallye I Seats with Basketweave Upholstery

Original Recaro Rallye I Seats with Basketweave Upholstery

Hello Gentlemen and Gentlewoman,

It has been a while since a Recaro Seat Set was offered for sale so here it is. This set is a little different compared to previous Recaro Rallye Seat Sets. The seatings and backrests are upholstered with new basketweave material. This upholstery was done by a very good craftsmen in Germany (Michael Schwappacher). He has a lot of knowledge about porsche seats and therefore the job was done very nicely. The bolsters are only partially renewed. Several imperfections are still there (see pictures). The imperfections are all small and the seats can be used for many years without a problem.

The seats are both original Recaro Rallye I seats. One is the standard seat (passenger?) and one with the bigger bolsters (driver?) is also a Rallye I seat but also known as the ST model. The shells of the seats are intact without any cracks or damage (which is rare).

Personally I like the basketweave very much it is possibly not completely original but aren't they gorgeous this way? Both seats are most likely made in 1972 (see recaro rails stamp and peanut head rests)

These seats are ideal for any ST or R porsche or any high quality hot rod. Please feel free to comment on these seats and as always extra pictures are available upon request.

This set is offered for sale including headrests and original recaro sliders. The price is 7500 usd for the complete set. Worldwide shipment is 500 usd. Anybody who is interested in the seats without the recaro sliders let me know the price is significantly less.

Have a good weekend!

IMG_4484.jpgIMG_4485.jpgIMG_4486.jpgIMG_4487.jpgIMG_4489.jpgIMG_4490.jpgIMG_4491.jpgIMG_4492.jpgIMG_4493.jpgIMG_4494.jpg

Seats are sold. Thank you ESR!