Thread: 1 Pair of Scheel Rails/Sliders

1 Pair of Scheel Rails/Sliders

FS: Set of Scheel sliders. This is a complete set of sliders for both front seats. These came with a pair of Scheel model 200 seats that I'm using in a BMW 2002. I decided to use recaro adapters mounted to the stock sliders. I've never posted here, but I'm active on bmw2002faq.com under the same username.

Mechanism and sliders are super smooth. Paint in good condition. There is some minor pitting on the chrome. All tabs are intact. See photos for detailed condition.

Asking $600 + shipping. Payment via Paypal.

IMG_0455.jpgIMG_0458.jpgIMG_0459.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0465.jpgIMG_0468.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpgIMG_0472.jpg
    Last edited by akfjord; 08-31-2020 at 12:46 PM. Reason: price lowered

Bump for lower price $650 + shipping. Thanks!

I had my dad dig out the scheels. Pretty sure I have these exactly sliders in between the seats and the factory 2002 tilt brackets. What do I need to mount them in my 911?

Sorry for the confusion.

Hard to say without seeing pics. These height adjustable scheel rails/sliders bolt directly to Scheel seats. I’m a 2002 guy not a 911 guy, so can’t speak to exact 911 install specifics, but my understanding is all you’d need is the intermediary bracket that mounts these rails to the 911 floorpan. If you don’t already have this bracket, I believe they are available from Wedge engineering.

bumping these up at $600 + shipping for the set. Thanks!

Final price drop on these. $550 shipped!!! I realize that I cannot receive PMs here due to not enough posts. Please email to: blinklab AT yahoo DOT com
    Last edited by akfjord; 10-05-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added contact info

I still have these if anyone needs them. Bumping back up at $525 shipped via usps. Payment via pp f&f (or add 3% for pp fees). Thanks

Sold, thanks