Greetings,
I’m the owner of a 1973 911S located in Mississauga, Ontario. Its restoration has been dormant for many years. Now that I’m retired I’m completing the project. An Octisserie has been built to more easily access the bottom of the car. Here’s its current state:

Name:  Octisserie 45 View - 7.23.2020.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  160.8 KB

The last remaining rust spots are being removed & sheet metal fitted. I’m starting with the front suspension panels. Can anyone advise regarding the following issues?

Epoxy Primer
I completed a successful restoration in the 80’s using DuPont Corlar 825S Zinc Chromate primer. The underside was top coated with Pittsburgh Aquapon epoxy, an industrial coating. The outer body was painted using DuPont Imron, a polyurethane. This combination has been extremely durable. After a dozen winters in Ontario the car showed zero rust – I would like to use a similar system on the 911.
Paints containing zinc chromate are no longer approved in Ontario. However, Corlar 825S Chromate Primer is available in some US states as an industrial product for trucks. Can you recommend a retail supplier near Buffalo or Detroit? Alternatively could you suggest an alternative corrosion resistant epoxy available in Ontario?

TIG Welding
The nose sections of the inner side panels must be patched. They will be butt welded & must be structurally sound. I’d also like to the panels to look original when finished. I’m searching for a TIG welder that’s experienced with sheet metal. Automotive restoration experience would be best. Can anyone recommend a good TIG welder located in the GTA?

Your comments & advice are welcomed,
Thanks in advance,
Charles