I will apologise in advance to those I may be about to offend, but in my defence, I have three 911's in restoration and while one is a little piece of Porsche history, one will be a guilty passion to indulge in the era of the Cafe racers, the third is the paradox that I have questions for the forum.

The Paradox is a 1975 2.7 911s, an odd one in that it came from Germany as a green impact bumper to a London showroom, was bought by an as-yet un-named 70's rock character, who wanted it in guards red. The odd mixture is that it has the durant mirrors, chrome effect alloy door surrounds, and so forth features of the earlier, pre-impact, but was clearly part of the new generation of 'US compliant' styling that was here to stay. And so the green 911 was dispatched back to Germany, stripped and refinished (extremely thoroughly), one or two extras fitted and it returned to UK- as (yet another) red 911.

I know these have sold for silly 6 figures in recent years, but having now stripped, e-dipped, restored, faired and painted (in original green) to a Porsche standard, (possibly slightly better), I need to start on running gear and drive chain.
Sadly, very sadly, Chris Flavell having moved on to better places, cannot be my guru. So I'm reaching out to 911s folk for advice on a good, proven and realistic source of, initially suspension/bushing/refinishing so I can get the project rolling- UK based, preferrably southern.

So where's the offence- I'm getting pretty serious about fitting this green machine with EV Hp to the standard drive chain. Its homage to the past, with realistic grasp of the future perhaps.
JCC