Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 68 > 67 sport seats

FS: 68 > 67 sport seats

Up for sale is a set of Recaro Sport seats, the SWB / 1967 version. The basis of these seats were 1968 recaro sport seats, but as it is almost impossible to find real 67 seats, I had these remade to 67 specs at Tony from Autobahn Interiors (invoice available).

The rails and sliders are new, the head rest provisions have been removed. I know they are not 100% authentic 67, but probably the best next option after original ones. Both are 'driver side' seats with the hinge on the left side.

Adjusted price is 7700 euro for the set, including the new rails and tip frames from Eric Linden (Soterik), which is a big plus!

The seats are still at Tony's, so shipping in the CONUS should be modest.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

In the pictures there is one of the two seats, more pics available.

IMG_0844.JPG

New_01 (8).jpg

New_01 (10).jpg
    Last edited by Jesse-911E 1969; 09-04-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Wow! Very rare and gorgeous set. In my opinion this set is very cheap. I wish I owned a SWB!
    GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by 911E fan View Post
    Wow! Very rare and gorgeous set. In my opinion this set is very cheap. I wish I owned a SWB!
    GLWS
    Thanks Floris!

And, what would it take to make one seat a natural passenger side?
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    And, what would it take to make one seat a natural passenger side?
    67 sportseats as a pair were both seats with the hinge on the left side (two 'driver side' seats). If you want to make it into a passenger side (I think 69 - 73) you at least need a right side hinge.

Ah, forgive my ignorance. 67 was/is driver side sport seat only! Nice pair to split up and sell to two customers..... cliff
    To err is human; to blame it on someone else is more human...

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."
    —Juan Manuel Fangio[48]

”What would PORSCHE do”

67 911 de Luxe, 356 B silver metallic / brown interior, ( buck skin really ) 67 PORSCHE [ built ] 912, Crystal blue, black interior, 72 T, Silver metallic/black interior, appearance group,factory AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Ah, forgive my ignorance. 67 was/is driver side sport seat only! Nice pair to split up and sell to two customers..... cliff
    Thanks Cliff, prefer to sell as a set :-)

Back to the top. Would also consider a (partial) trade for a SWB (912/911) roller.

Back to the top: how about 7800 euro for the set with rails and tip frames?