Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Authentic 1965-1973 911/912 photos needed for book

everyone loves patina ....... no

Brett,
    I am currently restoring 302225, made in the first week of Sept 65 after the summer break. It's now a bare tub, but I have ownership history from new (all living)and documented everything in photos during disassembly. It was driven until 1979 and parked, never restored or repainted and therefore was laregely unmolested...other than the damage done by the tinworm. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see. I'm also pretty close to you in Dayton, OH.
    Best of luck with the book. Looking FW to it.

George Thielen
    mobileinspections.com

Yes, very interested George. Do you have the Kardex or CoA? I'm interested in the options fitted. Would love to see any/all "before" photos. I'm really good at reading photos and not concerned about condition. Send to me at: 356drb@indy.net Best ways are Dropbox or (free) WeTransfer.com

I will begin layout in a week or two and the first section is for beauty shots. I have very few 1967, 1970, 1971 and Carrera RS "models" -- I realize that this is a crappy time of year in the northern hemisphere for those type of photos. I also still need lots of other detail shots that can easily be taken indoors.

I'm okay now on Carrera RS -- need beauty shots 1969-1971 all model, all colors. Also dashboard shots for those years -- all high res. wide margins.

I'm done now. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Book will be available by early June -- watch announcements in other places. Good night everybody!!!!!

My new book, The 911 and 912, A Restorer's Guide to Authenticity II can now be ordered at www.tpr-inc.com with an expected shipping date of June 15. It is 208 pages and has 893 color images and 124 illustrations. All information has been updated and enhanced with new chapters on engine compartment and brakes/suspension/transmission along with listings of optional equipment for all models from 1965 through 1973.

www.tpr-inc.com takes all major charge cards with secure ordering. Charges will not be run until orders are ready to ship. All orders filled first come, first served. Exclusive for TPR, Inc. customers are the availability of signed and/or personalized books and complimentary Gallery access. The Gallery is a unique feature that allows all images in the book to be viewed in high-res. online on demand.

Shipping for all single book US orders is $5 by Media Mail and orders to non-US addresses vary from $24-$42 by International Priority Mail depending on destination. Combining 6-8 books in a single shipment reduces the cost per book substantially. Clubs, please inquire about special pricing.

Generally, Amazon will have books in stock a month or so after we receive them and around three months later in Europe. Those ordering from all other vendors can purchase the Gallery access for $9.95 at www.tpr-inc.com and it does not need to be shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

There are individuals in the UK and Australia taking group orders which will substantially lower costs. Please contact me if you would like to be put in touch at: 356drb@indy.net

The Australian bulk purchase is being done through the Typ 901 Register. Please contact them directly and join, if you are not a member.