Thread: SWB Koni struts, ball joints, Alfa Brembo's, and rear calipers for vented rotors

SWB Koni struts, ball joints, Alfa Brembo's, and rear calipers for vented rotors

Package deal only. Plug and play. Almost perfect. Super clean struts with very good inserts. Ball joints appear to be good. The car didn’t wonder. Extra titanium bolts for the Alfa’s. One in the world Alfa Brembo’s with Porsche 910 U shaped reproduction pad pins. All springs and pins are in great shape. The U shaped pins are NLA. Use a 20 mm rotor like a SC. Stock rear calipers with spacers built by PMB. Use a 20 mm 944 rear vented rotor. Have the outside edge trimmed 2 mm. Dog bones for the rear calipers are included. To buy the Alfa Brembo’s, have them milled for the pins, then have PMB restore them and add new hardware and pads cost me about $1500 as I recall.
    $2500.00 plus S, H, and paypal

The bottom picture is what's for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 09-24-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

Chris, You have a PM on the 912BBS

Regards

SOLD today
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

Chris,
    Very nice! I wonder what's next...
    Just finished another couple of sets of Brembos and thought of you, then saw this thread. Hope all is well.

-Rob
    Rob

69-73 E/S Koni struts. I'm not sure what year. Early non S Boxster Brembo's front. The non S ones clear 15 and 16 inch Fuchs. With the S conversion I think you have to go with 16's. Rear is 70-72 914 front calipers with 42 mm pistons. I had Eric at PMB mill the caliper mount holes and add his 2.25 mount brackets. I will have my machinist remake the brackets this winter as I want to make a few very minor changes. These are 1 of 1 tell someone asks Eric to make them a pair like mine. Rotors are SC 20 mm front with the option of going to 24 mm Carrera rotors. Rears are 944 NA 20 mm. Outer diameter milled 2 mm. I kept the same rotors as I had them cryoed when new and they are still in very good shape after 15,000 miles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 10-14-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    www.reSeeWorks.com