Thread: Set 68, early 69 seat belts with receivers

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

Set 68, early 69 seat belts with receivers

Hello,

Nice set of front US/CDN seat belts complete with standard receivers with L brackets. These are the first RePa fixed seat belts with 3 hole plastic dividers starting in 1968. One belt has a 1969 dated label, other is missing.
    Tongues re-chromed, webbing as new. Asking $250,- shipped worldwide. Sorry no mounting bolts for the receivers/brackets.

Regards,

Cees
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bargain of the week.

will take them....pm sent.
    Last edited by rmfent; 10-28-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Yes I know, receivers are already been offered on German eBay for 199,-/piece..but they do not sell..I will check my pm's, I am afraid JP is ahead of you Frank.

Regards,

Cees

These are going in a Champagne Yellow 912 we just restored. Frank, if you're in need, I may still have the old ones from that car. Not as nice as these (which is why I bought them) but happy to check for you.

Frank,
    I think I still have a very nice pair of these seat belts, tounges dated 68 and the lables dated 69 - But No latches. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Best Nick

JP and Nick,
    I'm looking for a pretty nice set of belts front and rear for a concourse factory black/red 69S Coupe I'm finishing. Please send pics of what you might have available. Anyone know where to get that webbing by chance?
    Thanks,
    Frank

Frank that webbing is NLA anywhere. I doubt it will ever rear it's head again as it is a special loom that requires a huge minimum order to re-produce. I have been quoted 10,000 metres. Obviously that will never happen for a material used for 2-3 years. I have enough of this original webbing from some belt sets that i have considered restoring, but the cost would probably be to high to warrant the effort from myself and most of my customers would prefer the reel upgrade.

Dave

These are sold..Will PM Frank about rear seat belts.

Cees

This is what I could use on my.current thread!
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche