Unfortunately, the Yoko A-048 has been discontinued in 205/60.

I ran this size years ago, and really liked it as a sort of "maximum tire" within a narrow-body Porsche without having to modify any bodywork. Maybe a rolled fender lip, in some cases, and a bit of careful spacing in others.

Pickings are slim, but I've heard good things about the BFGoodrich Radial T/A from two trusted sources.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...L2V3&tab=Sizes

I was initially interested in them after seeing a set (with black letters facing out) on an early 911 in Carmel during car week. The sidewall looked sufficiently simple and the tread pattern sufficiently vintage/period that I started to look at them a bit differently than as a Pontiac Trans-Am tire…and I wondered about the performance. I suspect their compound has been improved over the years, and literally any modern tire is likely better than what our cars were equipped with in the 1960s and 1970s. Now add 20-40mm of width at all four corners. Even so, I stuck with Avons last time around—and like them though they are a bit narrow looking to these eyes at 185/70.

My mechanic decided to give the Radial T/As a shot on his 912 hot rod and loves them. And he knows how to shoe a car down a back road. So they might be worth a try, and they cost a lot less than the others out there.

Another I'd look at if you like the 205/60R15 look is a 195/65R15 Pirelli P6000—tire sizes don't mean much across manufacturers, as they can vary quite a bit from one manufacturer to another in terms of actual dimensions. I've seen it many times.