Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: W: Albert Blue 911

Quote Originally Posted by Richart View Post
    . . . Cooper Classic LTD has reduced the asking price of their 72 Albert Blue 911S (9112300759) to $208,000. FYI..,

https://www.cooperclassiccars.com/19....htm#details-1 . . .
    Another thread . . .
    https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...=1#post1080308

We Can Be Heroes

Thank you folks. I really appreciate you keeping eyes out. That is certainly a dream car, unfortunately, unless someone wants to spot me 100k, it will stay that way. Please keep your antennas up for any T’s or maybe E’s!

Thanks again everyone!

I am going going to say it. Please forgive me as I do not want to offend.
    Open up to some different colors.
    Life is short and long hood prices will continue to appreciate.
    1969 911T Coupe Blood Orange (Vivy)

Thanks for your point of view, Perry911.

I have done that in the past. My 356C for example was Rubin Red though I had been searching for a Bali blue. The car was great, but every time I saw a Bali, my heart sunk a little because it was the one I really wanted.

When we are getting to spending this kind of money for a car, I would rather wait to get the one I REALLY want rather than get one just to have it. I want to see it in my garage or in a parking lot and drool. I am confident that the folks on this board will catch wind of something and it will work out.

OR... you could just sell me yours, Perry911 =)

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Perry911 View Post
    I am going going to say it. Please forgive me as I do not want to offend.
    Open up to some different colors.
    Life is short and long hood prices will continue to appreciate.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...911t-coupe-24/

Not exactly sure it's Albert Blue, Derek, but certainly worth some research; especially if you are in Southern California.

Best of luck...,

Quote Originally Posted by Richart View Post
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...911t-coupe-24/

Not exactly sure it's Albert Blue, Derek, but certainly worth some research; especially if you are in Southern California.

Best of luck...,
    Caveat Emptor; Eurocol, mycarrera2.7RS (on Pelican), Jack Molinier

Thanks for the tip!

A quick Pelican search tells me what you are getting at. Thanks Soterik!

Hello All!

I wanted to share with my adopted community that I finally found and purchased the car I have been searching for! Every single day for last three years I have searched this site, Samba, PCA and others. I have performed 5 PPIs on various cars that have surfaced over that time with disappointing results.

I want to thank this group in particular as you all have been very supportive along the way. I have owned many Porsches in my life but this was my first longhood and you folks have been great sending me leads and advice along the way.

Delivered to my door earlier this week is a 1972 Porsche 911T in Albert Blue with black interior. It comes with the original engine but in the car is an Hotrodded 2.7 that makes the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard coming from an aircooled engine. There are certainly little things to be done to it, it is by no means perfect BUT what a car!

Though the search has been very long and at times it seemed like it would have been easier to make due with a car of another color, I am very glad that I didn't settle. I can sit in my garage and just stare at this car as I find the Albert Blue to fit the shape of it so perfectly.

Thank you all again, I am most grateful.

-Derek

image4.jpg
    IMG_9491.jpg
    IMG-0053.jpg

albert blue and on top of that a ‘72? Plus, upgraded to 2.7??? You sir have found a unicorn. Congratulations.