Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: W: Albert Blue 911

They special ordered those mirrors - see the carrera classic (Finland) web page about this absolutely amazing car. I don't know the seller personally but I can help if someone is buying an early from Finland.

https://carreraclassic.fi/porsche-911s/
    911 1965 MY66
    911E 1972 Coupe
    911TV 1973.5 Coupe

Hey there Everyone! If you don't mind keeping your eyes open for that Albert Blue 911T I would really appreciate it. Anyone have one in their collection and looking to pare down?

Quote Originally Posted by dcarpe03 View Post
    Hey there Everyone! If you don't mind keeping your eyes open for that Albert Blue 911T I would really appreciate it. Anyone have one in their collection and looking to pare down?
    I am still looking for you as I continue to hold on to my 72.

Just found this 1970 Albert Blue coupe

https://inventory.trisslsportscars.c...0-porsche-911t
    1970-porsche-911t.jpg
    1970-porsche-911t1.jpg
    1970-porsche-911t2.jpg
    1969 911T Coupe Blood Orange (Vivy)

Not sure if this is a current listing or not
    1972 911S Albert Blue $58000
    Sounds too good to be true if it's an S

https://www.allcollectorcars.com/for...-911-/2004001/

This 1972 Porsche 911S was completed at the factory in March 1972 . The original specification included Albert Blue paint, Tan Leatherette Sport Seats, Limited Slip Differential, "Koni" Shocks instead of "Boge," Trim Strips on Rims (fender trim), Manual Antenna - Left w/Loudspeakers, Air Conditioning, Rear Bumper w/Impact Protection, Electric Sunroof, Michelin Tires. This 911S received a rust prevention when new and allows us to confirm that all panels are original to this car and in good shape. This Porsche is a good driver with presentable cosmetics that has been lovingly maintained as needed over the years. The original Albert Blue paintwork has been redone, the original sport seats have been recovered and the engine has been rebuilt. The AC unit was removed but is included and the plumbing remains intact. This is a very desirable 911S with a matching number engine and transmission, a sunroof and some very desirable options. In-House Financing Available!! Feel free to ask for Todd with any questions you may have at (210) 908-6745.

2004001_KJsd82j3f2f (8).jpg
    2004001_KJsd82j3f2f (3).jpg
    2004001_KJsd82j3f2f (2).jpg
    1969 911T Coupe Blood Orange (Vivy)

Hey Perry!

Really appreciate you keeping an eye out. The 70T was sold some time ago unfortunately and the 72S, seems like it is a fraudulent ad. The number is disconnected in the ad. I think someone grabbed the text. Bummer as that color combo is the dream!

Thanks for keeping those eyes peeled!!!!!

Albert Blue 70 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by dcarpe03 View Post
    Hey Perry!

Really appreciate you keeping an eye out. The 70T was sold some time ago unfortunately and the 72S, seems like it is a fraudulent ad. The number is disconnected in the ad. I think someone grabbed the text. Bummer as that color combo is the dream!

Thanks for keeping those eyes peeled!!!!!

Hi. I came across your post - I have a 1970 911 T (Albert Blue / Black) - the car is matching numbers across all areas.
    The car has been modified in the early 80's to RS Spec - retaining original engine. It's been updated to S=Spec of the dar in the engine.
    Car sports S front OEM spoiler, rear duck lid, RS fenders, Roll bar, Recaro sport seats and a host of other modifications.
    16x7 and 16x8 Fuchs (polished).
    Some rust in the drivers door jamb and some in the rear under the window....but the jack points and pans are not rusted - go figure.
    No Sunroof
    Lots of spares and a great story of the second owner (1976-1996). I am third owner since.

Great peppy car that is a joy to drive...
    Jonathan

Hi, I know you want a coupe, but have a 1972 911T Targa that I may want to sell. Matching numbers all around and can share the PPI results I got when I purchased it (PPI was done in Dec 2020).

Thank you very much for the offer, I really do have my heart set on a coupe. I’m afraid I am just not a Targa guy.

Thanks again! The search continues!

pics if interested

Here are a few pics of my car

Lots of cool stuff and a great story -

Matching #'s all around