Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Jim Pace

RIP Jim Pace

I never got the chance to meet Jim Pace , but I enjoyed many of his Jim Pace Motorsports YouTube videos over the last few years ... many of which are in Porsches. I just read today the Jim passed away after contracting Covid in mid November .
    If you appreciate the art of driving I encourage you to take a moment and watch one of his videos (RSR at Spa in the rain or GT-40 at VIR etc ) . My connection to Jim was only through these videos but this loss hits home with me, I am truly sad.
    My condolences go out to his family
    Sincerely Todd Boyd

Try “Road America JLP-HD1 Porsche “ Classic Jim narrating his 935 drive

https://youtu.be/r4juryRBtJ0

Watch the crack in the windshield grow as the race goes on

Some great videos, and no doubt a driver's driver and a man appreciated by those he was close to. Wild that he survived flipping a 1,000-horsepower UOP Shadow at a vintage race earlier this summer, only to be taken by Covid.

My condolences to his family and friends…

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    I did not know the man. Just watched videos here, and the 935/Road America is awesome. By far my top 1 for now. Too bas he is gone.

Toutes mes condoléances à sa famille et ses proches.

Quote Originally Posted by TB73 View Post
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Condolences to Jim‘s family and friends, masterful driving at Spa.

Name:  jim2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  6.7 KB

Name:  jim4.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  9.8 KB

Name:  jim3.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  6.8 KB

Name:  jim1.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  16.6 KB
    Name:  jim5.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  10.0 KB

Yeah he was some kind of driver for sure.

He mentored many folks on the track as well.
    One of those who gave back more to life.
    He'll be missed by many.
    Seen so many videos of his on YouTube it's crazy.
    God's speed there Jim Pace.
    -Doug
    2022 Carrera 4S Oslo Blue
    1977 Martini Edition 924
    1989 Lancia Delta Integrale 16V

One more great video ... enjoy !

https://youtu.be/6o4_X0DxZlU