Thread: Early Partial tool roll and Jack

Early Partial tool roll and Jack

After many years in storage, I have these tools to sell, including the bag and jack. I was purchasing a 67 912 and I noticed the tools were missing. I watched as the salesman went out to a 1966 911 that was for sale, grabbed it's tool roll and put them in the car I was buying! The pliers are a bit unique, see Sticky: Reference: Tool rolls and contents.', post # 313.

Asking $775. I would like to sell as a group and the price includes shipping to CONUS. I will consider offers on individual items as well. After 50 years, they gotta go! PayPal OK
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll take this.

Sent you an email thru the ESR as you don't have PM capabilities yet.

Great snag! If you want to sale the pliers let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    Sent you an email thru the ESR as you don't have PM capabilities yet.
    They are yours,

ESR?, no email yet.

You can email me at ,,,
    Last edited by LiveFromNY; 12-02-2020 at 08:49 PM.

email sent

Bob

These items have been sold, thanks, LiveFromNY.