Thread: Weather Report NY: Cold and Perfect For Driving!

Weather Report NY: Cold and Perfect For Driving!

So, here in NY, we got a bit of a Christmas gift, in my opinion.

Last week there was an enormous snowstorm and in my area of the Northeast, they start salting the roads the morning of. So, for anyone who cares about long-term preservation of a vintage car, the assumption is: that's it -- driving season is over.

But yesterday, there was an even greater torrential rainstorm that went on for over 12 hours! If there is any salt on the roads now, I would be surprised.

I am taking out the p-car tomorrow if anyone wants to come with! Just sayin'

(There might be ice since the weather has been below freezing for about 15 hours and will remain there, so be careful.)

Cheers and a Happy New Year to all,
    Jim
    Jim

__________________________________________________ ___________
    Early S Registry #2359

1970 Porsche 911 Rally 2.4
    2018 Porsche Macan GTS

29 degrees — the entire day. I know thanks to the external temp gauge in place of the clock!
    Name:  939BC772-CB12-4EAE-BC08-0BAF2A5F2211.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  202.9 KB
    Jim

Early S Registry #2359

2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Still plenty of snow and salt farther upstate, glad someone got to enjoy a Porsche in NY.
    Right now, only the deer are enjoying life.

---Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

Jim, I just saw this—would have loved to go out with you. PM me with details — we’re neighbors!

Nice shot Adam!

+1 Kenneth - I pm’ed you
    Jim

Early S Registry #2359

2018 Porsche Macan GTS