Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheel 101 bucket seat

Scheel 101 bucket seat

offering a scheel / ass bucket 101 seat from my collection. the seat is in excellent original condition. only a few small
    things that indicate a use in the last 50 years. price 1200 € including shipping to usa. seat comes with headrest (choice of two models) and rails.

scheel101.1.jpeg
    scheel101.2.jpegscheel101.3.jpegscheel101.4.jpegscheel101.5.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by recarno View Post
    only a few small things that indicate a use in the last 50 years.
    Can you note these "small things"? Didn't notice anything from the photos aside from the underside where the seat rails mount.

I originally thought you had a pair of seats however see it's LHD driver's only. This is so tempting as I see it fitting well with my 203 seats in my 2002tii.

6111975186_f5e08f7004_b.jpg
    IMG_20200707_075817.jpg
    Early 911S Registry #3811
    '70 911S Coupe Tangerine
    Instagram @turkis.tii

hi, thank you very much for your interest. yes, would fit nicely. the places are really very small i once marked the "worst" one with an arrow ... there is no hole in the cord, but the place is a bit scuffed - possibly due to the storage.

regards

scheel101.2.jpeg

Hi recarno

I sent you an email a few weeks ago about another seat, not this one. Did you receive the email?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

hi mike, pm sent ;-)

Recarno,

I sent you a PM about purchasing this seat.
    Thanks,

George
    1948 Panhead (a collection of cool period parts)
    1957 Beetle (Canadian standard) SOLD
    1966 912 ('71 2.2E waiting to be installed)
    1984 Carrera

Early S Registry # 2542

https://www.instagram.com/pegleggeorge/

seat is sold now. thank you...

best

after the buyer had problems with the money transfer, the seat is now available again.

regards

uwe

this scheel / ass 101 bucket is still available. I think the condition is perfect and therefore the price is excellent (rails / headrest / shipping - everything included!)

regards

bump......