I thought I would get a head start preparing for Solidarity. So I've started working with a robot. His name is A2C2, one AC for Audette Collection and one AC for Air Cooled. He has moved in the Audette Collection store and will be increasing his presence over time.

As most here know, I tend to geek out on technical information when it comes to Porsches. It makes for poor retailing at times as things can get cluttered with tiny details that not everyone cares about. Introducing A2C2. Moving forward product listings at the Audette Collection Store will be briefer with basic information. For those that want more details A2C2 will be there to help them to drill down. He will eventually be a popup which will keep things nice and neat.

A2C2 is very knowledgeable but he is also very opinionated (he never gets over the fact that he is smarter than humans and with AI is learning more every day) and he can have a bit of an attitude. We try to reign him in but it's pretty much hopeless. Here's an example of one of his more polite comments:

200x194.jpg

A2D2 says:

The Hella 4475 fluted lenses look great on an air cooled Porsche. Because unlike H1 and H4 lenses they are flat with out the squared off ridge on top. One of the things that make the Porsche a classic iconic shape is the curved silhouette from the side. No angles, only curves. I'm smarter than humans of course and I've never understood why they introduced angles with the Bosch flat top lenses. Typical.

Hey, you need to find things to do during this Covid Coop-up.

Cheers,
John