Thread: 7R (2) & Deep Sixes (2) Set of 4 Fuchs-Restored

Swedewerks Survivor Cars SD Swede's Avatar

7R (2) & Deep Sixes (2) Set of 4 Fuchs-Restored

Wheels are SOLD.

Complete set of four Fuchs, two genuine 7R's and two Deep Sixes (without the common ((for the peasants)) hearts). Wheels restored by Al Reed years ago and have traveled 610 miles on my '72 since. Absolutely blemish free. No curbing, not scratches, chips or other wear. 7R's both dated 4/70 and both Sixes dated 10/70, in case that matters. Tires are Yokohama; 195/60/15 on the Sixes and 205/60/15 on the 7R's, also with the same 610 miles. I will remove the tires unless you want them and are picking them up in person. Actual shipping cost is on the buyer (from 97439). I will not agree to ship internationally, unless iv'e been drinking, in which case the below prices possibly become negotiable. I have tons of more pics I can get you, thru email, or even video if that's wanted.

$9000 for the set of four.

$6000 for just the two 7R's, and/or $4000 for the just the two Sixes.

Peter
    six one 9, 2 eight eight, 7 eight 5 three. Talking works best. PM's work but not until I see them.
    Last edited by SD Swede; 01-11-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    Peter Andersson #2864
    Pinstriped Early 911 Club #1

Peter, Peter, Peter...

I don't really NEED these for my '72T, but still DESIRE them. Luckily, my budget is saved by having a half finished project in the garage (the hot rod Rabbit Pickup 16v). Otherwise, I'd probably be tempted to drive to Florence tomorrow morning.

Beautiful wheels. Hope they find a worthy home.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

Arne,

We only live once...it's only money! You should be calling as we are opening a second bottle right now...free delivery!
    Peter Andersson #2864

Pics with them on the Ruby Red '67 in the background please.
    Porsche taste on a Volkswagen budget...

Wheels are SOLD.
    Peter Andersson #2864

Whew! Saved from myself again!
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

Nicely sold!
    69 Bahama T
    S Reg# 2753