Thread: 1967 Only RHD Sunvisors

1967 Only RHD Sunvisors

SOLD

I believe these are a pair of 1967 only, RHD coupe sunvisors. I am happy to be corrected on this. I believe they will fit earlier cars but the grain of the material on the earlier cars is slightly different, dont quote me on this.

I have heard that on LHD cars the 1967S may have had different sunvisors to the normale car but that on RHD cars they were all the same, so these would be correct for a RHD 67S. If you are really bothered about this i suggest you do your own research, dont quote me on this either.

I think they will clean up to be a decent set the foam still seems ok. I have cleaned up a bit of one of them in the photographs. The glass could do with replacing, not sure if this is possible but obviously its not normally seen.

No idea what to price these at but i cant believe these are easy to find. I will ask £500/$675 for now but Im happy to listen to offers.

More photos available on request.

Last edited by knapmann; 01-24-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Posting Permissions