Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm considering selling my domain,
www.911sportscars.com.

In addition to the domain you will also receive the rights to my Facebook page which has roughly 59,000 following fans as well as my Instagram page which has 530 followers. I don't ever use my Instagram account so it isn't as relevant...but can be very easily. Both Facebook and Instagram have huge upside potential if someone had an employee or IT company that would work the social media platforms correctly.

In addition to these you can build your website and your email addresses around the domain. For example, my email address is rliberty@911sportscars.com. Perfect for any Porsche related business or racing team.

The domain is hosted through GoDaddy and the rights to it can be easily transferred.

The logo is also included. In my opinion, it is awesome....It was designed by Manuel Campuzano who did an amazing job. It was designed to include the vintage racing heritage of Porsche. It was also designed in a circle so it could be made into a front windshield or rear quarter window sticker.

$30,000.00

Thanks!

Robert Liberty
rliberty@911sportscars.com

911 Logo.jpg

ClearBackground Quarter Window.jpg

WhiteBackground Quarter Window.jpg