Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Floor Mats

Rubber Floor Mats

Check out the pictures.

These are pretty nice considering they have spent their life on the floor of a car. Not perfect, but overall clean and suitable for use. Sold exactly as pictured. $275 shipped.

Would you consider breaking the set up and selling the Rears? Doesn't hurt to ask I guess....

I would prefer to keep this set together, but I may have a set of rears in storage. I will check on that and get back to you.

Bump for very reasonable price. I paid nearly double for my good used set.

those are nice .... i hope you don't mind if i ask ... is there such a thing as rubber mats for a 1968 Targa? I recently saw a picture of a Targa with "original mats" ,,, the perimeter margin that you see on your mats looked like they were trimmed off to fit at the wall next to the clutch pedal.

ok.... found a part # for Targa driver side rubber mat 90255101140. quick search of net shows nada....

Hi Bob. We just talked yesterday about your targa and I sent you a passenger side door glass window. I know that carpet is slightly different for a targa, but I’m not sure about rubber. I hav never heard of targa specific rubber mats, but it may very well be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by METAVINYL View Post
    Hi Bob. We just talked yesterday about your targa and I sent you a passenger side door glass window. I know that carpet is slightly different for a targa, but I’m not sure about rubber. I hav never heard of targa specific rubber mats, but it may very well be possible.
    I have had a couple sets of the early Targa mats, still have one but not for sale, they all look like the coupe mat and trimmed at the inner foot well. I would think buying a set for a coupe and making a cardboard template you are happy with the fit to be used to cut the coupe mat down with a razor knife. may have some pics, you are basically taking most of the flat smooth border area out. will look for picks.

Best Regards

I did not receive a message, however these are no longer available.