Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Original 68 Headliner Vinyl

WTB: Original 68 Headliner Vinyl

Looking for some original white perforated headliner material for my 68, to patch in a missing piece around my passenger rear quarter window. The rest of my headliner is in perfect shape but is slightly grayed due to age so I thought perhaps someone may have pulled out their old headliner to install a new one and saved their old material.

Picture below for reference only, looking for passenger side.
    Please let me know what you have.
    Thank you,
    Lou
    Attached Images Attached Images

No one replaced their headliner and saved the old one? I realize it's a long shot, but still hopeful someone has.

Recently ordered sample headliner squares, a white and an off-white and they are not even close to matching my original headliner with 53 years of patina...

I might have some. It is still in my car but not sure if it is any good. I know the front is bad but perhaps the back area survived somehow.

Sorry, very dry rotted and unusable.

Hi Carl,

Thanks for responding and checking your headliner. Much appreciated.

I've seen your thread on Pelican regarding your 68 Sporto, great find and great work! Looking forward to following your future progress.

Thanks again.
    Lou

Thank You, Yeah, that's me.

I have lots to learn being a newbe. Heck, I never even drove a 911.

Just bumping this up, hopefully someone has an old piece hanging around to help me out with this. I would take the middle section to cut it up for what I need.

Thanks again in advance.

I have an old headliner that I had saved. Where are you located?
    ESR # 2300

Hi Bob,

I am in MA. If you are willing to part with it let me know the details via pm.

Thanks,
    Lou

Quote Originally Posted by lsf911 View Post
    Hi Bob,

I am in MA. If you are willing to part with it let me know the details via pm.

Thanks,
    Lou
    Hi Lou, PM your email or text to send you photos.

Bob
    ESR # 2300