I would like to message a member based on their post to a thread, but I get an error message when I try to do so. Do I not have access to the messaging function because I am not a paid member? Here is the email I received upon registering. The link below for membership is dead. I've searched this site but cannot find how to either activate or pay membership, and would like to know if doing so will enable me to message other users?

Thanks!
-----
Dear mankowski,

Thanks for registering at Early 911S Registry! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Your membership in the Early 911S Registry is the support necessary to keep this club and message board up and running. Your yearly membership entitles you to four issues of our newsletter - the ESSES, the Registry's yearly 'Roster' (a listing of all club members and car info), posted events, and discounts on club merchandise.

You will find that this club and message board is the BEST SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR ALL THINGS EARLY 911 IN THE WORLD. Please support it with your membership.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/mag...embership.html

And once you receive your Registry membership please display your membership number in your message board 'user signature' showing that support.

All the best,
Early 911S Registry