Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS front and rear driver side euro turn signal lens 69-72 silver trim

NOS front and rear driver side euro turn signal lens 69-72 silver trim

Hello All,
    I have for sale NOS front and rear driver side euro turn signal lens 69-72 silver trim.
    Bosch lens just NOS.
    Asking price 1250 euros plus shipping and paypal fees.
    More pictures on request.
    Have a nice day.
    John
    Attached Images Attached Images

New asking price 1100 euros plus shipping and paypal fees.

950 euros plus shipping and paypal fees. Must go !!!

John,

it s not really obvious what you are offering.

The pictures show a later left Euro turn Signal lense and an early left frensh taillight lense.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk07 View Post
    John,

it s not really obvious what you are offering.

The pictures show a later left Euro turn Signal lense and an early left frensh taillight lense.
    Dirk,
    not sure about your information.
    These lens are NOS , driver side , and silver trim. Just ok for 69 to 71-72' Porsche 911.
    What do you thing they are later left Euro turn Signal lense and an early left french taillight lense ???

Why is the reverse portion yellow on the rear lens? That is the obvious question, beside the less obvious (for these shores) obscene pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    Why is the reverse portion yellow on the rear lens? That is the obvious question, beside the less obvious (for these shores) obscene pricing.
    Rear lens reverse portion is clear and not yellow . Maybe a bad light on the picture. And now for obscene pricing, it's only your opinion .Expensive really? give us examples with cheaper NOS euro turn signal lens.

I did not say there were cheaper originals to find. I said the pricing is obscene. If you can get it all the better for you. I know why I bought repros for 1/20th the price. Playing that game, a T ends up close to a quarter mil....

First picture, compare the clear on the front lens to the clear on the rear lens.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    I did not say there were cheaper originals to find. I said the pricing is obscene. If you can get it all the better for you. I know why I bought repros for 1/20th the price. Playing that game, a T ends up close to a quarter mil....

First picture, compare the clear on the front lens to the clear on the rear lens.
    OK, no problem. And if a day you want sale your 911, you sale it for 1/20th of the market value ? or at an obscene price ???

Again. More power to you if you sell them at that price.

Speaking of market value, try adding up the parts generally needed for a good resto, as found here in excellent condition, and you're upside down, as the cost to buy all these parts is more than the final value of the car.

This forum is slowly filled with people who post only in the classifieds, hawking parts for (again that word) obscene prices. There is one guy that finds stuff on Ebay kleinanzeigen and sells them here for 3 to 4X the price.

....Aaaand again, more power to him. Ha can do that, just as I can voice my opinion.