Thread: FS: Porsche Oil Cooler right 901 107 046 00

FS: Porsche Oil Cooler right 901 107 046 00

Hello,
    I recently received this NOS oil cooler from a friend's collection dissolution. This one is for the front right fender side. As well as i know they have been fitted into the 2.0/ 2.2 911 S models up to 1972 (correct me if I am wrong).
    The Oil cooler is in a very good condition, it has never been used and still has it's factory sticker on. Just ask me for more informations!

Carl Brock

Price: 3400€
    ( inquiries via: carl.brock@web.de)

-Porsche part number: 901 107 046 00
    - Oil cooler, right side
    - sold!

image 5.jpgimage 4.jpgimage 3.jpgimage2.jpgimage 1.jpg
    Last edited by Carl Brock; 05-03-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Is this new?
    1957 356A Cab Condor Yellow
    1970 911E Targa “CONDA G”
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1972 911T Targa Glaserblau
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

Nice!!!!!!!!!
    72S, 72T now ST

Quote Originally Posted by Cruisingnkali View Post
    Is this new?
    Appears to be NOS. Here's one that sold back in 2015, looks the same. https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...oil-cooler-NLA

E

It only took another 6 years for another NOS one to turn up! When I bought that estate sale stuff I had no idea what the part even was I just new it was NOS and had a sticker on it that was old based on the color. Good luck with the sale of this new one.
    Michael Rogers
    Founder Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen and the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Swap Meet
    1971 911T Targa/gold metallic
    1969 912 Burgundy red
    Rgruppe #833
    https://www.facebook.com/Nor-Cal-Vin...9809110032975/

Quote Originally Posted by 55Outlaw View Post
    It only took another 6 years for another NOS one to turn up! When I bought that estate sale stuff I had no idea what the part even was I just new it was NOS and had a sticker on it that was old based on the color. Good luck with the sale of this new one.
    Thanks!!! There is very few information about them.