Thread: Swap: 917 silk scarf

Swap: 917 silk scarf

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to Carl Bauer who's picture I have used below as it is the only image I can find of all the variants of these scarves.

I have a Red and Blue Scarf that is surplus to requirements and am wanting to swap it for a Brown and Pink or a Pink and Blue.

If no swap available I am happy to purchase.

Image 12-03-21 at 1.14 PM.jpg
    Mark

Thank you ERS this has been 'swapped/ traded'.
    I have 1 other RED / BLUE that someone washed in hot water I think and the red dye has bled.
    My wife is in fabric's and believes it can be fixed so I shall see how it turns out and photograph and post on the For Sale/ Wanted.
    Mark

See "Other Porsche Cars and Parts" section
    Mark

Check out my thread in For Sale/ Wanted
    Mark

Bump for Wanted Pink/Blue Scarf
    Mark

Pink /Blue version now received
    Complete set of 5 versions has been achieved
    (took nearly 10 years) but I am happy and relieved.
    Mark