Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: @BaT - 67S 500551S

Did anyone look to see if the two cars had some of the same bidders?
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Yup... the peanut gallery on BAT doesn't want to hear it. And they will belittle those who bring anything that's considered negative. There's regular posters who quite clearly don't want these details pointed out, and I'm wondering if they are paid by BAT to belittle those who are "nitpicking" the cars.

I got "put into my place" by a number of BAT regular posters for pointing out the details on the Bahama Yellow 67S coupe a few weeks ago. Now I'm conversing with the buyer of that car to help him straighten out a few issues.... go figure. That car is very nice imho except for the details, many of which are correctable.

e
    Those BAT regulars don't know the details and as Eric say's, "doesn't want to hear it." Seems all they want is a little excitement in the last few minutes of the bidding war and to see someone spend big dollars whether the car warrants it or not. I sure glad I held on to 500679!
    Jim

Too many Porsches and one VW are starting to fill up my desert landscape.

https://www.instagram.com/1967s_307184s/

The winner of the white car @ $300,001 .... Stopped biding on the green car @ $300,001.... not my observation, someone pointed this out on the trailer.

Well that didn’t last long.
    https://apple.news/AQZS_JHLWR42oNZrS2_8hug
    John Thompson

1966 912. My first car. Bought it Nov. 25, 1988. Still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by jt912 View Post
    Well that didn’t last long.
    https://apple.news/AQZS_JHLWR42oNZrS2_8hug
    ugh.... not good.

I was at the event when this one happened
    https://flatsixes.com/porsche-news/p...n-train-wreck/

I was 200 metres away staying at the hotel at the same event, loud noise for sure!!!
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Providential chance to fix the details if there is any insurance money.

Quote Originally Posted by BOYER73S View Post
    I was 200 metres away staying at the hotel at the same event, loud noise for sure!!!
    I was there too....Clyde, I believe that this happened right after I bought the RS Tool kit from you....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....