Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Book Cover

like it !!
    Registry member No.773

Finishing up now. Layout complete 885 color photos, 123 illustrations, 208 pages. Still doing some final edits. Amazon has it listed, but I will have it sooner (by 4-6 weeks) at www.tpr-inc.com and all of my books are signed and can be personalized. They also come with the Galley, which allows viewing of all images contained, high res., online on demand -- not available from any other vendor (see attached). I expect to be able to take orders with expected ship dates in May and will let you know.

https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...attach/pdf.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would love to order a copy. Sign me up!
    1970 911S
    1999 early build Carrera

Wallet open!

Looks great. Now I can retire the older version.

Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Look forward to sales opening!!!
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

Yep my old one is looking pretty tatty so up for a new one down under Brett.
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

As soon as I know what it weighs, I'll be able to supply international shipping rates. Based on the 356 and 914 books, they are pretty awful. It would be a good plan to pool orders, since I should be able to put 6-8 in a single Priority Mail mid-size box, which gets the cost down to somewhere approaching reality. Shipping in the US will be $5 via media mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Johnson View Post
    As soon as I know what it weighs, I'll be able to supply international shipping rates. Based on the 356 and 914 books, they are pretty awful. It would be a good plan to pool orders, since I should be able to put 6-8 in a single Priority Mail mid-size box, which gets the cost down to somewhere approaching reality. Shipping in the US will be $5 via media mail.
    Sounds like a plan Brett sure I can find at least 6 others who would be in too
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

My new book, The 911 and 912, A Restorer's Guide to Authenticity II can now be ordered at www.tpr-inc.com with an expected shipping date of June 15. It is 208 pages and has 893 color images and 124 illustrations. All information has been updated and enhanced with new chapters on engine compartment and brakes/suspension/transmission along with listings of optional equipment for all models from 1965 through 1973.

www.tpr-inc.com takes all major charge cards with secure ordering. Charges will not be run until orders are ready to ship. All orders filled first come, first served. Exclusive for TPR, Inc. customers are the availability of signed and/or personalized books and complimentary Gallery access. The Gallery is a unique feature that allows all images in the book to be viewed in high-res. online on demand.

Shipping for all single book US orders is $5 by Media Mail and orders to non-US addresses vary from $24-$42 by International Priority Mail depending on destination. Combining 6-8 books in a single shipment reduces the cost per book substantially. Clubs, please inquire about special pricing.

Generally, Amazon will have books in stock a month or so after we receive them and around three months later in Europe. Those ordering from all other vendors can purchase the Gallery access for $9.95 at www.tpr-inc.com and it does not need to be shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

There are individuals in the UK and Australia taking group orders which will substantially lower costs. Please contact me if you would like to be put in touch at: 356drb@indy.net