Thread: Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest, April 3

Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest, April 3

Finally, we are back. After a long dry spell, our get together will happen barring a major catastrophe. The county has cleared many restrictions on gatherings, so we are comfortable returning to some normalcy. Fresh ground, fresh brewed coffee and a boat load of doughnuts will start being swerved at 8:00AM and go till noon. Please mask up and social distance. We are expecting a pretty big crowd, so if you want a parking place on Harlan St, you better arrive an hour of so early. There is plenty of parking on Park St in front of Pixar Studios just to the north of the building, though. Hope to see many of you.

Regards

Jim

That’s great! And many will have already had the vaccine. Hope you got it Jim.
    I’ll go if not out of town. Maybe grab that fan shroud too!

We had a huge turnout. Late comers were forced to park 3 blocks away on Park St. Sorry, I wasn’t able to take any pictures. Too busy making coffee. A big thanks to Rich AKA rattle can for passing out the doughnuts. He ran out of doughnuts (12 dozen) by 9:30. There are lots of pictures posted on Facebook and Instagram for those that want to search them out.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

Haven’t heard any confirmation as to whether the monthly gathering will be happening tomorrow. Hope so. Thanks
    70 914-6 #2615 (Metallic Green) - SOLD
    74 US Carrera Coupe #63 (Lime Green)
    73 911 T Coupe #1891 (Gemini Blue)

Quote Originally Posted by stevesc_us View Post
    Jim,

Haven’t heard any confirmation as to whether the monthly gathering will be happening tomorrow. Hope so. Thanks
    Sorry Steve! The answer is yes. I just got back from Santa Barbara a few minutes ago. I should have posted earlier but I was a having too much fun in the sun.
    I'll see you tomorrow, 8:00AM. Hot coffee and fresh doughnuts and a couple hundred cool Porsches, what's not to like?

Regards

Jim

Cool picture taken by my friend, Ingo, last Saturday. Hope he doesn't mind me stealing it.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A duck here... a duck there... everywhere a quack quack. Neat image and thanks to you and Ingo. I have to drag one of my heaps out and get down there soon. It's been way too long.. but at present I don't expect you have cough-cough Lexus parking. Cris would have enjoyed this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by john rice View Post
    A duck here... a duck there... everywhere a quack quack. Neat image and thanks to you and Ingo. I have to drag one of my heaps out and get down there soon. It's been way too long.. but at present I don't expect you have cough-cough Lexus parking. Cris would have enjoyed this picture.
    John

You are welcome to park your Lexus on Park St down by Rudy's Cafe or between Fantasy Junction and San Pablo Ave without offending anybody.
    Hope to see you in June. By the way, Harvey Weidman showed up looking fit and smiling. A great sight to see.

Regards

Jim