Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 69-73 911 & 912 Genuine Hella 142 Driving Lights

69-73 911 & 912 Genuine Hella 142 Fog Lights

SOLD

Up for sale I have a very nice genuine set of Hella 142 Fog lights that will fit the 69-73 911 models as well as the 1 year only 69 912 model. These lights were meant to mount through special cut out front horn grilles for added visibility at night and they also add a nice look to the front end of your car.

The sale will also include one of the mounting brackets for the driving lights. I provided a link to the other bracket that is needed, you can buy the cut out grilles on Sierra Madre our host no longer offers them. The lights also come equipped with their original wiring and are in working condition. The rear chrome housings have zero pitting and the glass lenses have zero cracks.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_In...Y&fs=0&SVSVSI=

Asking price is $375.00, this includes insured shipping within CONUS as well as PayPal fee.

The item will ship through UPS and will be packaged properly to avoid any damages on the journey to it's new owner.

It's hard to find a set of these in the states.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by 912MattSWB; 05-20-2021 at 06:14 PM.

PM sent. Thanks.
    Dave Reu
    Member #3949
    1973 Silver Metallic 911S

These are not Porsche 69-73 lights so, calling them "correct" is misleading.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Also, this through-the-grille lens pattern indicates a "fog" light. "Driving" lights have a different central "spot" pattern.

The brackets of the lights are missing?

These are the Hella lights from the picture, yours are fog lights

https://www.912bbs.org/forum/showcas...ng-lights.864/

70SATMan I already addressed you on Pelican, so we're good.

neunelfs Thank you for the info.

enoz05 One bottom bracket is missing from one of the lights, the pictures should show that. And thank you for the additional link. I would expect that you would know a good amount about these lights being that you're pretty much the only one that sells them on here and Pelican as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 912MattSWB View Post
    One bottom bracket is missing from one of the lights
    Both brackets are missing, how are you going to mount them without the bolts ?

enoz05 Stop it bro, this question was already addressed. In the picture you can clearly see that there is one bracket and bolts to mount one of the lights. The other light will require an additional bottom bracket with bolts. Not too hard to find.. Anything else enoz05 or are you looking for other things to point out to down play my listing?

Everyone knows you sell these lights, so someone else wants to sell a set for a change. No need to come on here and try and sabotage a listing, that's not the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 912MattSWB View Post
    enoz05 Stop it bro, this question was already addressed. In the picture you can clearly see that there is one bracket and bolts to mount one of the lights. The other light will require an additional bottom bracket with bolts. Not too hard to find.. Anything else enoz05 or are you looking for other things to point out to down play my listing?

Everyone knows you sell these lights, so someone else wants to sell a set for a change. No need to come on here and try and sabotage a listing, that's not the way to do it.
    My apologies, now I see one bolt is there.

GLWS