Thread: FS: Recaro (style) seats with SWB brackets/sliders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FS: Recaro seats with SWB brackets/sliders

**** i will be splitting up the bases from the seats and selling separately in new adverts. Thanks for the interest.*******

When I bought my SWB 911 9 years ago, it came with these super comfy Recaro style seats. I've put the original seats back in the car and now have these for sale. I don't know the brand, style or era; there are no markings or labels that would give me information.

They have the SWB brackets and sliders mounted to the bottom. They might make cool office or man-cave chairs.

I'll start at $500 + shipping.
    Located in Waynesboro VA. 22980
    Easy stop off for those traveling to or from Hershey Swap from the southeast.
    Last edited by VA_alfa; 04-26-2021 at 04:33 AM.
    Alex in Virginia

Looking for:
    ward to driving my car!

Early 911S Registry # 2863

These are late 73 genuine Recaro seats.

hi alex, look at pic attached ;-)

regards

u 74 recaro.jpeg

Thanks for the replies. The idealsitz N looks like what I have. I wonder if my price is appropriate, anyone know today’s fair market price?
    Thanks
    Alex in Virginia

Looking for:
    ward to driving my car!

Still available
    Last edited by VA_alfa; 04-20-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    Alex in Virginia

Looking for:
    ward to driving my car!

Great deal on some nice seats!!