Thread: FS: 64 356SC sunroof Euro matching numbers throughout all original metal

FS: 64 356SC sunroof Euro matching numbers throughout all original metal

Hey guys, had luck on here with my 63 356S90 a few months ago so here is another fantastic 356 on offer.

This is a 1964 Porsche 356SC Euro car originally sold by Hahn Stuttgart and has been resting in sunny dry San Diego since at least the mid 70s. Light Ivory with Fawn (tan) leather interior. Optioned with a factory Golde electric sunroof, fog lights, leather, chrome wheels with enameled crests, deluxe horn ring. I have a Kardex - engine/trans/color all match. What makes this one extra interesting is there is no cancerous rust - it is wearing all original floors/longs/and battery tray! no accidents, and all the body panels are original to the car. Not much ownership history as the owner passed away and purchased from the estate but there is one record with the car dated 1974 with the owners name on it. Honestly - how many 356SC cars around wearing original pans and matching?

Needs full mechanical service to bring it back on the road and it would be a great little driver. Or paint the whole car and do mechanical and you will have an outstanding rare loaded 356SC!

$100,000firm

I know someone on here wants this car

searching for engine (case) 903742

Quote Originally Posted by preS View Post
    No doubt unique custom, keep as is for a patina driver or restore eventually. The front turn signal is the only change guaranteed! Wearing all original interior. No rust to deal with. Engine condition coming soon. You do not find cars like this ever!

did they actually cut the body to install the front 901 turn signals and horn grills?

Creative!

Richard

It's called ""BLING""

Mark, any more interior pictures, the one posted looks like it is in pretty good nik
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by bob joyce View Post
    did they actually cut the body to install the front 901 turn signals and horn grills?
    They cut & built buckets and all its a crazy creative old school metal fab job. Up to next guy to keep it.

This car is about to get pulled apart for mechanical restoration, next time you see it the looks will be vastly improved. Anyone want it as is, as a rally car, or finished then let me know, price will go up when it’s drivable.

I knew the owner, Bobby. Lived in my neighborhood. He told me that the motor was rebuilt by Dieters a long time ago, has a set of Webers on it, but didn't know where the original carbs were. He got the car with the 911 turn signals on it already. I have some pics of it when it was in his garage before his passing. I really like the C era cars. Better driver than the A's with drum brakes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Android356 View Post
    I knew the owner, Bobby. Lived in my neighborhood. He told me that the motor was rebuilt by Dieters a long time ago, has a set of Webers on it, but didn't know where the original carbs were. He got the car with the 911 turn signals on it already. I have some pics of it when it was in his garage before his passing. I really like the C era cars. Better driver than the A's with drum brakes etc.
    Hello, Interesting

PM sent