Thread: Free to Pickup SF Bay Area: 11 Blade 911 Cooling Fan

Free to Pickup SF Bay Area: 11 Blade 911 Cooling Fan

Free to Pickup SF Bay Area:

11 Blade Cooling Fan for earlier 911. This came off my 1969T, but I have a 3.2 motor. After I had the fan powder coated, I realized it's the wrong fan (3.2 uses smaller pulley) for my motor and bought a new one.

The powder coating was done too heavily. I had them redo it, but it has visible sags. The fan was lightly pitted before the powder coat. I think it should be stripped and cerakoted. Including new outer pulley and older pull cap and nut.

My mistake, your gain. Best "why I need it" story (with pics?) gets it free.

3 Before pics, and several after.

IMG_3265.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3297.jpeg

Post powdercoat:

IMG_3544.jpeg

IMG_3545.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg
    Last edited by TheTorch; 05-23-2021 at 12:45 PM. Reason: one more pic
    - 1969 911T Ossi Blue #3981

PCA7GGR
    I’ll take it - PM sent, thanks
    Sergio
    PCA - 40 yrs
    ex-RGruppe #197

These have been spoken for by PCA7GGR: gone. Thanks.
    - 1969 911T Ossi Blue #3981