Thread: FS: Set of 4 15x6 Deep Fuchs

***SOLD*** FS: Set of 4 15x6 Deep Fuchs

Hello, New to the Porsche community, mostly been with the VW/Audi communities. I have a set of four deep Fuchs 15x6J, three are date stamped 7/70 and one is 6/70. You can still see the fox head stamp on a couple of them but really faded. These are the heart shaped valve stem opening. The part numbers are 901 361 012 06. Come with center caps.
    Asking $2800, not interested in shipping at this time, located in Greensboro NC

Long story short I purchased a project car in December and it came with these Fuchs + one 14" comfort Fuch. The deal also came with a set of cookie cutter wheels (on the car). May sell those also because the previous owner put on a set of fiberglass wide fenders on the rear so these factory size wheels just won't work.

Thanks,
    Dom
    Last edited by VR6Dom; 05-29-2021 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Sold item

do you know what wheels came with the car originally? I ask because the car looks buildable and at some point someone may want to build it back to stock. If you have some set plan in mind then disregard my comment.

Hey bob joyce, no idea if the wheels are original to the car. If everything was numbers matching and original I would never break it up like this but the reality is this car is about 90-95% a 912. Only the front and rear ends are 911. The previous owner graphed the 911 front and rear ends onto the 912 body. Also the PO added the fiberglass wide fenders in the rear, so it would be a lot of work to put back to original.

Thanks,
    Dom

oh ..... then party on dom

VR6Dom

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by bob joyce View Post
    oh ..... then party on dom