Thread: Question regarding Nurburgring Seats

Question regarding Nurburgring Seats

Hi Everyone:

I would like to install a set of Nurburgring seats in my 71 911 while my comfort seats get sent out for restoration. Before I make the plunge, I wanted to make sure I have all the details down.

First and foremost, if anyone here has/had them in their car, I would appreciate seeing some pictures. I’ve searched and searched and, while I’ve found some photos, more would be better.

Ok, now the detailed questions:

1. Will my original rails bolt onto the seat (and then into the car)?
    2. Do I need to purchase an adapter or slider kit? I’m planning to purchase one tilt base for the passenger side.

Any other thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Do you have a link to the seats in question?
    James Hurst #1638
    R Gruppe #514
    911T with 2.2S Ps and Cs, Solex grind Cams and PMO 40mm

My guess is the original poster is talking about these seats from GTS Classics

https://www.classiccarseats.com/clas...urgring-seats/

And he didn't want to ask the person selling him the seats??? Who, of course would know.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

I’m reading some customer complaints about GTS fit and finish as of late. I’ve heard good things about classic touring seats on Treasure Island in San Francisco and have no opinion on Mr. Fiat or Vintage Seats since new owner. Vintage Seats looks like the gold standard though.
    James Hurst #1638
    R Gruppe #514
    911T with 2.2S Ps and Cs, Solex grind Cams and PMO 40mm

Thanks, guys!

These are the seats that I was contemplating: https://bf-torino.com/index.php?k=6095&lang=eng. Tried getting in touch with the seller to no avail … until last week … the day after I purchased a set of restored comfort seats. Timing is everything, right?!

I was able to get answers to my questions above however and am posting it here for others. I was told that new seat rails and adapters are required add-ones to get these seats in the car.