Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got denied a 992 GT3

Quote Originally Posted by rower View Post
    Are they selling for a premium to list?
    My dealer will not go over MSRP on a new car. They may try to sell you the extended warranty or the "small dent" repair. But no ADM (additional dealer mark-up) on anything.

My other dealer (two in the Atlanta area) tried to sell me that plastic coating those goes over the front (it needs replacement after a few years). I said no thank you (cars may get a little chip when driven). He then said "everyone else with a 911 buys it". I said that I will the first one without it (no chips and got top dollar for the car). It's here:

2014 Carrera 911:

Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

This thread is meaningless....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman View Post
    This thread is meaningless....
    Thanks for your personal insult.
    Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo

The new GT3 (Touring for me) looks to be lovely . In this $ doesn’t matter climate , I’m guessing this will be similar to the minutes leading up to the doors opening at Walmart on Black Friday . I too was wondering what getting one would take , ignore the Jackals .
    Thanks for the thread
    Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by TB73 View Post
    The new GT3 (Touring for me) looks to be lovely . In this $ doesn’t matter climate , I’m guessing this will be similar to the minutes leading up to the doors opening at Walmart on Black Friday . I too was wondering what getting one would take , ignore the Jackals .
    Thanks Boyd,
    My dealer says it is MSRP if you qualify (you qualify by buying a lot of sports cars/SUVs in the past). No problem as I mentioned to them. That is for people that have a loyal business relationship with them, and I understand as I would do the same thing.

I have a 992 car with an early 911 car that may be fully restored soon.

I am not wired to buy at the current highs until the market changes as it always does. I just don't see this easy Fed money policy with high stock prices (35 P/E), record high home prices, and high bond prices (real yield is less than zero) to go on forever. It will end and possibly badly.
    Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo