Thread: Les Checel kit?

Les Checel kit?

A former owner of my 914-6 told me about a "Les Checel" tuning kit that was fitted at Stoddard Import in 1972 by Bob Nikel there. The spelling may be wrong, but I can find nothing on Les Checel. Anyone remember the name?

Steve
    Last edited by cornerlot; 07-29-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Les Checel was a Northern Ohio member in the ‘70s.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeItUp View Post
    Les Checel was a Northern Ohio member in the ‘70s.
    Thanks for the info and the correct spelling. Do you know what his tie-in with Stoddard was? Or, these tuning mods?

Les Purchased a 914-6 brand new at Stoddard, Last seen him 2019 at p2o Porsche event, He has several P-cars,I will see if i can find some info
    registry #2072

Quote Originally Posted by jim amato View Post
    Les Purchased a 914-6 brand new at Stoddard, Last seen him 2019 at p2o Porsche event, He has several P-cars,I will see if i can find some info
    Thanks, PM me if you find his contact info. Maybe he will also remember my car and the work Stoddard did to it, I'm still trying to fill in a few history blanks.

Call Les Checel at 440-461-2546