Thread: Show your cat...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Show your cat...

I saw that we have a thread for dogs -- I thought I would give us an opportunity to share our feline friends. I have been surprised by the number of Porsche owners who own cats - I see a lot on Instagram

C8A9C61F-A04C-41DF-BE9F-A4157CC3C7F2.jpg
    Bill

Early 911S Registry Member #4087
    Instagram: @myflat6

'72T hotrod 210 0228
    '82SC Targa
    '97C4S (sold - and regretting it)

Bill

A magnificent duo- Are they Burmese?

Had one years ago who loved to ride in my car. "Load up" was all I had to say and he would jump in. Miss him. One of the best friends I've ever had.
    Haasman

Registry #2489
    R Gruppe #722
    65 911 #302580
    70 914-6 #9140431874
    73 911s #9113300709

Quote Originally Posted by Haasman View Post
    Bill

A magnificent duo- Are they Burmese?

Had one years ago who loved to ride in my car. "Load up" was all I had to say and he would jump in. Miss him. One of the best friends I've ever had.
    Not exactly sure of the breeds - the one on the left appears to have some Burmese in her. We found the one on the right on the street as a kitten and the one on the left was adopted from a local shelter. Unfortunately, the black cats don't get adopted as often as colorful cats, so she was the oldest kitten in there.

Wish I could get them to ride in the car, but don't think they would go for that -- so cool that yours did. My other passion besides Porsche's is music, and they always join me in the room when I listen to my records -- they seem to enjoy it.
    Last edited by myflat6; 07-29-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    Bill

'72T hotrod 210 0228
    '82SC Targa

not mine but our neighbours - sitting in our birdhouse waiting for some wings to fly in - it's a smart cat and a good hunter
    P1160297_A.jpg

^ hope he doesnt get any of the birds you are attracting with your birdhouse! they are impressive hunters for sure. ours will catch about anything that moves - all these years of cats being domesticated didnt take much away from their hunting abilities.
    Bill

'72T hotrod 210 0228
    '82SC Targa

03D7E194-E8A0-40FD-B7EF-329B40C2869A.jpg
    My cat - “The Rocket”.
    Great shop cat - likes to have around the sheet metal section. He’s a kitten rescue and was continueslly bouncing arond his cage at the shelter. When we went into the room (in scrubs) to meet him he fell asleep in my wife’s lap - done deal. That was 12 years ago. Still a little on the ferrule side - except with me
    Bill
    1969 911T - sold
    2001 911 Turbo - sold
    1996 911 C4S - returned
    1982 911SC - gone
    1960 356 Roadster - sold