Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your fastest cars

I'd never in a million years buy an electric car. Just my opinion.

I like the Porsche car today and yesterday. There is no substitute for the real thing.

Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Racer View Post
    I'd never in a million years buy an electric car. Just my opinion.
    I would. Just not that electric car. Just my opinion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    I would. Just not that electric car. Just my opinion as well.
    Agreed on both counts. Our Audi etron daily driver is rather satisfying. For a daily. I'm not quite there for a recreational car yet.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

It's all good.

My best car today is my 2020 Porsche 992 with the 3.0L engine and the unusual PDK interior gear shifter.

I really like the car and bought it before (2-1-20) today's weird pricing stuff. Porsche did well with the design and the performance.

It just looks mostly like the old cars. I drive it hard, and it can still do well on the Six Gap ride:

Doc
    1972 Porsche 911
    2023 Porsche 911 Turbo
    2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by uai View Post
    Goes 259 kph (GPS) with the limiter installed, if the limter is removed it runs into the rev limiter at 272 kph
    Attachment 556592
    geeeeez.......stunning

Mine is a Toyota GR Yaris 2021, a rally homologation special with 4WD and a 3 cylinder engine.
    A real drivers car that is still super hyped and the reviews have all been ecstatic with no exceptions.
    I drove it to Nürburgring some weeks ago and I enjoyed it for 39 laps, it was a dream come through

Light Yellow -74
    @lagteknik

This...

2019 Beck GTS Carrera. Twin plug SS 3.2 with Weber 46s and very light.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    registry# 1283

Quote Originally Posted by speedo View Post
    2019 Beck GTS Carrera. Twin plug SS 3.2 with Weber 46s and very light.
    Cool, more pics of this little beast please
    Mark

Alfa 4C, Gina Lollobrigida on wheels. The 904, Dino, Stratos I never had.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by VA_alfa View Post
    My fastest car is a 2019 Model 3 Performance Stealth. Zero-60 in 3.1 seconds and quarter mile in 11.8 seconds. At the time of purchase, the Stealth performance was an off-menu option found only by contacting the local sales associate and requesting one. The stealth is basically a dual motor model 3 with the Hi-Po rear motor and the performance software.

Attachment 558865

Attachment 558866
    Great car for today! Can’t beat the power, range, value and comfort. Love my model 3. In a few years these will seem obsolete, but for now, they’re pretty good 👍
    Scott