Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS TTG lights, Last Call!

NOS TTG lights, Last Call!

These are the last sets of the NOS TTG lights that I have offer unless I somehow come into a hoard too tempting to pass up.

All original, no reproductions and these are not my restorations:

Set of NOS Porsche US TN4 Fogs. Not to be confused with run of the mill aftermarket, these have the two Porsche specific differences and the proper lenses are not repros. Still have the Porsche DOT and VP decals on the case. If your US car has 'Above Bumper Lights' on the COA, these are them. - REDUCED US $800.00 SHIPPED CONUS,, SOLD

Shipping from CON US 95003. I don't charge paypal fees.

Set of NOS Hella H1 140s, boxed. Including a set of NOS spare driving light lenses in the price. - US $300.00 SOLD
    Single NOS Porsche 118 five rivet clear fog. Proper sealed lens and reflector assy with the black parkerize bulb shield. Never hurts to have a spare. $300.00 SOLD
    Set of NOS Carellos, PA Jod H1. - US $300.00 SOLD

Now for the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 70SATMan; 03-10-2023 at 03:46 PM.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Carellos were one of the better driving lights at the time, great deal. GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelSkip View Post
    Carellos were one of the better driving lights at the time, great deal. GLWS
    ..and they look really nice too. Curious, how they are mounted in a TTG configuration. Is there any especial hardware needed? TTT
    Dave Reu
    Member #3949
    1973 Silver Metallic 911S

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Awesome View Post
    ..and they look really nice too. Curious, how they are mounted in a TTG configuration. Is there any especial hardware needed? TTT
    Dave, Good eye. They have a fixed bracket that mounts in the opposite plane (vertical) than the Hellas (horizontal using the swivel mount). So, using the factory bracket, one does need to get a little creative, like a simple 'L' shaped bracket. I'm pretty sure I have the Carello bolts that fit in those... I need to take a look in my 'keep pile'.
    Last edited by 70SATMan; 09-03-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

I’ve gotten so many cool bits, from so many great people here, I guess I can’t pass on these.

Consider the Carellos sold! I will continue the search for the elusive cover. If I ever get to Turin, I’ll have a look around.
    Dave Reu
    Member #3949
    1973 Silver Metallic 911S

Revised total costs.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Would you trade NOS hella 139’s
    For your NOS TN4’s ?
    1973 E Targa 9113210927 metallic green
    1973 S coupe 9113300738 light Ivory
    2007 Cayman S daily driver
    member # 270

Quote Originally Posted by 72starga View Post
    Would you trade NOS hella 139’s
    For your NOS TN4’s ?
    I'm afraid the answer is 'No, I wouldn't consider trades on the lights'. I have one set of Amber 139s for my car and one spare 139 lamp. I also have TTG 118s for my car plus a couple of spare lenses and reflectors so, I'm pretty flush for one car.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Last edited by 70SATMan; 10-07-2021 at 05:58 AM.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

I could use a nice BDay present.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586